BNPS.co.uk (01202 558833)
Sam back on Boscombe Pier today with hero paramedic Matt Harrison.
The angler who 'died' for three minutes when he accidentally swallowed a fish he had caught today told how he thought he had had his chips.
Sam Quilliam, 28, dangled the Dover sole over his mouth and went to kiss it as a joke when it slipped from his fingers and jumped down his throat.
It blocked his airway and sent him into cardiac arrest, causing him to stop breathing for three minutes.
Fisherman friends Steve Perry and Matt Holmes saved his life by giving him CPR before an ambulance paramedic used forceps to yank the flat fish out of the back of Sam's throat.
Sam today returned to Boscombe Pier in Bournemouth to thank his friends and paremedics.