BNPS.co.uk (01202 558833)
Amanda Clarke back in her kitchen where the inceident happened.
A mum-of-three is lucky to be alive after her top turned into a fireball while she was cooking dinner for her family.
Amanda Clarke was left with third degree burns that need a skin graft when her polyester top caught on the gas hob and engulfed her in flames.
The 34-year-old was forced to rip the top like wrestler Hulk Hogan to get it off over her head, burning her eyeballs and singeing her hair in the process.
She is now recovering in hospital but will be left with permanent scars to her right arm and chest.