Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
BNPS_ChickenFlambeHorror_01.jpg
BNPS.co.uk (01202 558833)<br />
Pic: AmandaClarke/BNPS<br />
<br />
A mum-of-three is lucky to be alive after her top turned into a fireball while she was cooking dinner for her family.<br />
<br />
Amanda Clarke was left with third degree burns that need a skin graft when her polyester top caught on the gas hob and engulfed her in flames.<br />
<br />
The 34-year-old was forced to rip the top like wrestler Hulk Hogan to get it off over her head, burning her eyeballs and singeing her hair in the process.<br />
<br />
She is now recovering in hospital but will be left with permanent scars to her right arm and chest.